- The business should be scalable, for example through the development,
production and marketing of standardised products suitable for series
- The products / services must provide tangible customer benefits.
- The business model should offer a sustainable and defendable competitive
position (patents, exclusive supply contracts or supplier relationships etc.)
Sustainable profits should be achieved after only a few years.
- The medium-term potential market size should be at least $500 million.
- Market leadership should be aimed for and should be realistically
- The management team must demonstrate exceptional management skills,
knowledge of the sector and technical know-how.
- Capital requirements of at least $2.5 million.